You are here
Supportive Team Environment
About Our Client
Join a leading National Not-For-Profit who work to address community issues. This company liaises with health services, schools, media and community organisations. The restructure of the organisation has led to this position availability.
This role involves providing high level administrative and personal assistance to the Executive. You would be required to
- Anticipate, coordinate and organise work flow through email, diary management, managing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Arrange and support travel, accommodation and expenses
- Work with a high level of autonomy
- Work with the board to ensure timely submission of information and Board Meeting agendas
- Ability to implement and smooth systems to increase functionality of the office
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have proven experience supporting an Executive for at least 3 years. You demonstrate strong time management and effective organisational ability. You demonstrate excellent communicational, interpersonal skills, are resilient when working with challenging matters, and positive toward your work.
What's on Offer
- Join a leading national NFP
- Work closely with an Executive
- Eastern suburbs