You are here
Personal / Team Assistant
- Fun team culture
- Attractive Salary
About Our Client
With more than 30 years experience, this highly regarded international brand is at the forefront of the accountancy industry. Valuing innovation, growth and exceptional customer service, the organization are searching for an exceptional Personal / Team Assistant to join their talented team.
You will collaborate closely with the Directors and Principals, providing key administrative support, managing communications and coordinating diaries. Demonstrating high levels of motivation, commitment and initiative you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating and managing positive relationships with team members and clients
- Coordinating travel and accommodation
- Coordinating and assisting with marketing functions
- Assist with organizing of functions and events
- Maintaining filing systems
- Assist with switchboard as required
The Successful Applicant
This integral role is suited to individuals who possess excellent organizational and communication skills and have a desire to learn about all areas of Financial Services.
Key requirements include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- High degree of initiative, motivation and problem solving skills
- Punctuality, commitment and a professional demeanour
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of BGL CAS and APS
What's on Offer
Opportunity for an outstanding PA/Team Assistant to join a highly regarded international Accounting Firm. Work within a fun and talented team in a convenient city fringe location, and be rewarded with an attractive salary and ongoing opportunities for professional development.