You are here
- TRIM experience required
- Unique opportunity to up-skill by gaining experience in a challenging role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Government body responsible for ensuring compliance with statutory requirements within their sector. With a culture fostered on respect, confidentiality and honesty, our client is in search of a Program Officer to join their amazing team.
As a vital member of the administrative team, key duties and responsibilities as a Program Officer will include (but may not be subject to):
- Maintaining database records;
- Respond to telephone enquires whilst employing exceptional communication skills;
- Prepare and distribute briefs, agendas and documents in a timely manner and within legislative requirements;
- Compose and respond to correspondence from the public in an accurate manner
- Ensure all enquiries and complaints are effectively monitored; and
- General adhoc administration support to the Manager and Executive Officers to ensure the effective functioning of the office.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated background in administrative support roles, preferably within a Government body. You will have brilliant written and verbal communication skills and will have a strong attention to detail. Furthermore, you will be professionally presented and will be confident interacting with stakeholders of all levels of seniority. Finally, given our client's culture of integrity you will be a principled individual who will fit in with a friendly and sociable team.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive hourly rate;
- Ongoing contract;
- Must have strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills, high attention to detail, excellent Microsoft Office skills and excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Must have experience in drafting correspondence; and
- Recent TRIM experience very preferable and having previously worked in a regulatory environment will be advantageous.