You are here
Opportunity for the contract to be extended
Fast paced, exciting working environment
About Our Client
My client is an ASX listed business based in the CBD.
The role of project administrator will include the following responsibilities:
- Work order creation, change and closure
- Contract management - draft business case and letter of variation for Program Manager and Network Legal to review and follow up with the signing process
- Organise meetings, prepare packs, minute the meeting and update action register to distribute to Co members
- General Admin - Travel booking, meeting room booking, Cabcharge request, staff attendance.
- Adhoc project related issues
- Monthly project financial forecast
- Month end process - prepare accruals journals, review budget allocation against WBS and assist Network Finance to settle the cost
- Purchase Order creation, change and closure where contract changes
- Process the invoices, monitor the payment
- Assist Program Manager with the project auditing where applicable
- Review training compliance report monthly, ensure all the contractor's training is up to date
- Contractor Assistance - new contractor boarding documents, and access set up, extension and termination
The Successful Applicant
You will be a strong multi tasker and have a project administrator background. You will have experience providing a high level of administrative support and have exceptional time management skills.
What's on Offer
Long term contract working for a fantastic company within Brisbane CBD