You are here
Busy role with much versatility
About Our Client
The property development industry is a growing industry across all Australia. Our client is a well-recognised organisation that specialises in the development and construction processes to deliver to the thriving market.
As a Project Administrator you will oversee and performing administrative functions supporting the project manager. This role will include but is not limited to; calling contractors, making appointments, ordering supplies, doing site visits and preparing reports.
- ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the company policies and requirements
- coordination of events, resources, equipment, and project information
- providing guidance and all administrative support to the project teams
- maintenance of project documentation, plans and reports
- updating risk/opportunity registers, schedule updates, financial updates
- maintaining and integrating project plans
- tracking & reporting overall progress
- administering the project budget, monitoring resource utilisation
- performing quality reviews, OH&S, ect
The Successful Applicant
A project coordinator must have skills of adaptability, versatility with administrative and facilitation skills to keep the project focused on its objectives and work as a support function to the project manager and team.
What's on Offer
- Busy role with much versatility
- Permanent position
- Parking on site