You are here
Project Support Officer
- Long term contract role with attractive hourly rate
- Immediate start with a well known government organisation
About Our Client
This client is an innovative and renowned government organisation located. Boasting a friendly and down to earth team along with a great work life balance, they offer an exciting role for the right candidate. They work on a range of high profile projects within NSW and are currently looking for an experienced Project Support Officer to assist with project development and delivery.
Being a highly deadline driven role, you will be required to demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills. The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent administrative support through diary management, work flow management and travel arrangements;
- Creating and assisting with the development of presentations, reports and internal communications as well as drafting correspondence;
- Undertaking meeting preparation including setting agendas, minute taking and assisting with audio visual and technology set-up for events;
- Coordinating meetings and work functions including booking board rooms, organising lunches and organising conferences;
- Compiling briefing notes as necessary;
- Management of records using the TRIM system;
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders regularly;
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, previous experience providing administrative support to a project team is required. Prior experience with diary management, filing systems and confidential materials is also key. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who demonstrates an ability to pick up tasks quickly as well as a willingness to learn. You will be able to manage conflicting deadlines and show initiative throughout your role. Previous experience working within the public sector would be advantageous to your application. To be successful in this role you must be confident with the MS Office Suite and advanced in Excel. TRIM will be advantageous to your application.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to work within a down to earth and friendly team. You will need to demonstrate your switched on nature and ability to work to deadlines. Other key benefits include central location with convenient access, great work life balance and very attractive hourly rate.