You are here
- Accessible CBD locations close to public transport, shops and Restaurants.
- *A chance to make a great impression in a new and exciting opportunity.
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised leader in professional services, with continued growth through their new Sydney offices. The focus of the business is the provision of business advice and delivery of strategy to assist their clients in producing very high quality outcomes. An opportunity has arisen for a talented corporate receptionist to join the team on a temporary basis, with potential for permanency in the future. This is your chance to expand your skill set and join a company that will provide opportunity and growth for the right candidate.
Your role will be highly varied as the business is still in the process of setting up their new offices, as such any experience you have had with change management will be highly valuable. Specific duties include:
- Answering phone calls and diverting them where necessary (high volume);
- Screening emails;
- Typing correspondence;
- Booking meeting rooms;
- Preparing rooms for meetings;
- Meeting and greeting clients;
- Cleaning up rooms after meetings;
- Scanning, photocopying and filing;
- facilities maintenance; and
- Ad hoc general administration where required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for this role will have experience working in a similar role, previous exposure to the professional services would be highly valued. Due to the nature of the role being front of house you will have excellent communication skills , both written and verbal. You will have the ability to prioritise tasks and work towards strict deadlines, as well as having great attention to detail. You will be self-motivated and have the ability to work both autonomously as well as within a team. Your positive attitude will ensure that you will be successful in this role.
What's on Offer
- Great central Sydney CBD location - close to shops, cafes and attractions.
- Competitive hourly rate per hour plus superannuation.
- A chance to make a great impression in a new and exciting opportunity.