You are here
Temporary work for an immediate start
Central CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client is a successful management consultancy firm that is currently growing their operations. The nature of the industry provides challenging, yet rewarding work. The central CBD location creates a professional environment that supports the welcoming culture internally.
As an integral part of the operations team, the Receptionist/Admin Assistant provides support to ensure smooth running office functions across the company.
You will be tasked with:
- Professionalism in communicating through various mediums
- Coordination of diary management
- Management of office planning and organisational needs
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Provide time management to a large group of people
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, the individual will have experience in:
- General reception and administration duties
- High pressure work environments
- Managing different approaches to procedures
- Reporting to a variety of individuals
- Providing strong communication skills
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work in a growing organisation that values their employees. This organisation promotes continual improvement and strives for success through all their operations. The position will provide the individual the opportunity to advance their career and develop their pre-existing skills.