You are here
Receptionist / Administrator
- Career development and progression
- Prestigious company
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry that is looking for a capable and friendly Receptionist / Administrator to support their dynamic and motivated team. They have developed a reputation as a market leader through their dedication to providing quality advice based on sound understanding and superior knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience in professional services to work within a varied and challenging role. The role will include but is not limited to;
- Assisting with the administration within the legal and finance division.
- Answering and managing calls.
- First point of contact.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing support to the managers and team for document preparation.
- General administrative and office tasks.
- Updating and maintaining the database and client records.
- Coordinating invoicing requirements.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will be an enthusiastic and proactive individual with the ability to take initiative in order to excel in providing excellent administrative duties to the team. You will ideally have two years experience in a similar role with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suit and the ability to manage multiple projects as well as work autonomously. Additionally, both strong written and communication skills paired with a keen eye for detail are pivotal in securing this role. A friendly demeanour is essential coupled with the ability to build rapport with ease in order to drive an exceptional customer experience.
What's on Offer
Our client is a highly reputable organisation offering competitive salary. Additionally, our client offers all employees career development and progression opportunities.