You are here
- Work/Life Balance
- Convenient Fitzroy Location
About Our Client
This role is within a small dynamic company that prides itself on looking after the interests of members of the community. This position would be ideal for a career receptionist looking for consistent work with ideal hours ranging from 9-5pm. It is located on the fringe of the city in Fitzroy, is easily accessible by public transport and also provides on-site parking.
As the first point of contact for this organization your responsibilities include:
- Building rapport and maintaining stakeholder relationship by answering and directing telephone calls
- Management of office environment including monitoring stationery levels , filing systems and mail coordination
- Organizing important meetings including arranging venues, catering and guest greeting
- Entertaining and liaising with stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
To be the face of this organization you will have a positive and approachable demeanor ideally with previous experience as a receptionist in a Non-for- Profit company. You will have a confident and professional phone manner and be proficient Microsoft Office Suite particularly in Excel and PowerPoint. Additionally this position will require you to work autonomously and have the excellent verbal and communication skills to manage interaction with stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be part of a close knit team and working along side people who are passionate and hard working. You will be rewarded with a stable and close knit work culture, on-site parking and a great location within the city fringe.