You are here
This position is now filled
- Are you availble immediately?
- Do you want to work in the CBD?
About Our Client
Our client is an International organisation that operates within an exciting and fast paced industry. Completing a temporary assignment within this environment will allow you to develop your pre-existing skills in this hybrid role which will give you exposure to senior level executive's.
In this exciting role your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Preparing boardrooms for meetings
- Setting up all AV equipment
- Formatting a number of reports and documents
- Managing meeting room booking systems
- Assisting partners with any administration that they require
The Successful Applicant
As the position is a temporary assignment the successful applicant will need to be immediately available, professional, well-presented and someone who maintains a pleasant demeanour at all times. You will also have had experience in a corporate reception role and understand the importance of managing your time effectively as well as being able to prioritise a number of tasks at once.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be based in amazing CBD offices, paid a competitive hourly rate, as well as receive access to the on site Gym.