You are here
- Global firm
- Innovative company
About Our Client
Our client is a well established, global organisation within the financial services sector. They drive a culture of excellence through the promotion of strong relationships with both their customers and clients. This innovative company is looking for a warm and vibrant receptionist to become and integral part of their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist with experience in professional services firm to work within a varied and challenging role. The role will include but is not limited to;
- Answer all incoming calls, screen and transfer as appropriate.
- Take and distribute phone messages.
- Manage the presentation of the 'Front of House areas of the office.
- Meet and greet visitors/clients.
- Arrange catering and/or provide refreshments where necessary.
- Co-ordinate all courier requirements.
- Co-ordinate and distribute all incoming/outgoing mail, deliveries and faxes.
- Issue cab charge vouchers and maintain record of use.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, tidy kitchen.
- Calendar management.
- Manage stationary/kitchen orders for the office.
- Assist and provide general administrative support to departments as required including travel booking and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role, you will be a friendly individual with strong written and communication skills paired with a professional demeanour. As you will be managing reception, the position requires an individual who can work both autonomously and in a team based environment Further, the successful individual will be customer focused with the ability to communicate with people from all demographics. You will be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and have prior experience working as a corporate receptionist.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Great location, close to public transport
- Drive a culture of excellence
- Be the face of a reputable, global firm