You are here
- ASX Listed Organisation
- Global Leader in Technology Solutions
About Our Client
Our ASX listed client is an Australian software company specialising in the innovative development of software systems and services. Our client delivers tailored technology solutions for a broad range of clients both large and small. This dynamic organisation is experiencing an exciting time of growth, as it continues to expand and diversify across the globe.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the smooth running of the office through your collaborative approach, high energy and ability to support the wider office when needed. Specifically, your responsibilities will require you to;
- Meet, greet and announce clients, in the pivotal capacity as the organisation's first point-of-contact
- Field all incoming calls in this fast-paced environment, screening and transferring as appropriate
- Schedule travel arrangements for the Melbourne office
- Contribute to the Australian operations by providing relief reception and administrative support, as required
- Liaise with the Finance team to manage petty cash supply, expense management and invoice reconciliation
- Curate the presentation of the Front of House areas to convey an attractive corporate image
- Manage catering requirements for internal meetings and events
- Supervise incoming and outgoing courier requirements
- Coordinate the transportation of interstate and international mail
Distribute all incoming/outgoing mail, deliveries and faxes
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess a professional, articulate, and welcoming interpersonal style. As the Receptionist, you will possess a commitment to customer service and an exceptional ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure. You will also be highly proficient in using the MS Office Suite. The successful applicant will have previous experience as a Receptionist, ideally gained from a medium or large professional organisation in the financial services industry.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to drive the administrative function of an Australian owned, ASX listed organisation with a globally recognised brand. In joining this dynamic and collaborative team, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package.