You are here
AU$24 - AU$25 per hour (AU$49,916 - AU$51,996)
- Exciting opportunity to work for a leading Law Firm
- Immediate start
About Our Client
A well established Law firm with decades of industry expertise require a temporary Receptionist.
You will assist the organisation with everyday administration tasks. Key duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients whilst providing an exceptional standard of customer service;
- Answering the telephone in a professional and timely manner;
- Attending to emails, scanning, binding and archiving;
- Maintaining client database;
- Administration duties and procurement of all office supplies;
- Creating and modifying documents using MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required for this role are:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Always come across in a professional manner throughout all customer interactions;
- Comfortable mutli-tasking under pressure with a keen eye for detail;
- Must come from a reception or administrative background.
What's on Offer
- Temporary opportunity for a sought after organisation;
- Full time working hours;
- Immediate Start;
- Competitive hourly rate.