You are here
- Leading Organisation in the Private Education Sector
- Inner Suburbs, South East Location
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a polished individual who possesses a Working With Children Check to join their prestigious organisation. This organisation delivers an excellent education for children from Prep through to VCE, and consequently holds an esteemed reputation within the industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the smooth running of the office, as the organisation's first point of contact. This pivotal role will require you to perform a variety of tasks, including;
- Meeting, greeting and announcing clients
- Answering, transferring and screening telephone calls in a professional manner
- Assisting with switchboard management
- Entering data, filing, and formatting documents in a timely fashion
- Managing catering requirements for internal meetings and events
- Coordinating the use of conference rooms
- Supervising incoming and outgoing courier requirement
- Distributing all incoming/outgoing mail, deliveries and faxes
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess a professional, articulate, and welcoming interpersonal style. To be considered for this pivotal role, it is essential that you possess a valid Working With Children Check. Ideally, you will also have previous experience as a Receptionist or as an office all-rounder.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading educator that possesses a collaborative, dynamic, and supportive culture. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, and will be granted the opportunity to contribute to the positive experience of young people.