You are here
- Dynamic and supportive role to all departments
- Immediately available temporary role
About Our Client
Our client is renowned for their fantastic team and work environment with operations state-wide. The organisation is offering an amazing opportunity to join the team immediately. It is a temporary contract that has a chance of being renewed at the end of its term.
As the first point of contact for the organisation you will need excellent customer service. This role has many administrative aspects to it, so you will be expected to be able to manage your responsibilities confidently. These responsibilities include:
- Ability to work autonomously
- Greeting clients
- General administrative support
- Assisting any departmental needs
- Adept switchboard skills
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience in the Education industry
- Excellent ability to take ownership and pride in your responsibilities
- Outstanding customer service
- Critical attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Excel, Outlook and other MS office suites
The successful candidate will be well versed in communication skills both written and verbal, outlined through their liaising with clients. Managing your priorities in a composed and efficient manner is a critical component of fulfilling this role.
What's on Offer
As an organisation our client values internal growth, and is looking for a motivated and experienced individual to start immediately. This opportunity is located in Kelmscott, working full time hours and offers a competitive hourly rate.