You are here
This position is now filled
- CBD Location
- Competitive Salary
About Our Client
Our client is a global consultancy firm located in Sydney CBD with over 30 years experience in Australia. Our client is a leader within its industry with direct focus on career progression and efficient team work
An integral member of the administration team, as a Receptionist your key duties and responsibilities in this role include:
- First point of contact for national and international clients;
- Answering and directing phone calls in a professional manner;
- Assisting with the management of a switchboard;
- Announcing the arrival of clients and customers to internal staff;
- Coordinating and managing meeting rooms;
- Maintaining presentation on the reception area;
- Liaising with couriers and on site maintenance workers;
- Record daily diary of visitors and their requirements;
- Filing and data entry;
- Other ad-hoc administrative and sales tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate must display a professional attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- The position requires someone whom has worked within the same or similar Receptionist position previously.
- Applicants from overseas currently on Working Holiday Visa are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should possess fine attention to detail and be well organised.
- Ideal for someone that is familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and has ability to learn quickly on the job.
- Finally, to be successful within this role the applicant should be friendly and approachable with the ability to work within a cohesive team.
What's on Offer
- Temporary position
- CBD location - close to public transport
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive salary