You are here
- Corporate Receptionist
- ASX listed company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading ASX listed company that lends their success to years of industry experience paired with a strong culture that promotes passion and collaboration. They pride themselves on their work and are making continuous strides to increase their national presence. This driven and motivated team is looking for a customer focused and energetic individual to be the face of their company.
As the Corporate Receptionist, you will drive a focus of customer satisfaction. The role will include but is not limited to;
- Answering and screening incoming calls, taking accurate messages and directing calls as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Greeting clients in a professional and friendly manner.
- Arrange catering.
- Co-ordinate all courier requirements.
- Co-ordinate and distribute all incoming/outgoing mail.
- Calendar management.
- Manage stationary/kitchen orders for the office.
- Assist and provide general administrative support to departments as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will be an energetic and engaging individual with the ability to build rapport with ease. As the face of the company you will own and drive a standard of excellence with stakeholder relationships. As you will be managing reception, the ability to work as a key team member but also at times autonomously is vital for the role. Furthermore, you will possess strong written and communication skills paired with a professional demeanour. You will be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and have prior experience working as a Corporate Receptionist.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity for a Corporate Receptionist to develop and grow alongside this exceptional company.