You are here
- Receptionist with administration experience
- Based in St Leonards
About Our Client
My client is based in St Leonards with great access via public transport and fantastic views of the city.
They are growing in the healthcare industry with a strong presence in the natural premium products area. With a team of over 50 with international offices this is a great company to get involved with.
The team are incredibly friendly with still a very professional approach to business.
The role is a Receptionist/Administrator position that will report into the Office Manager.
The duties will be very varied, and will typically include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Being the first point of contact for clients
- Answering first round queries that do come in from clients and potential customers
- Delegated tasks from the Office Manager such as travel booking
- Assistance of the Telesales team when it comes to follow ups
- Sales reporting and data entry
- Meeting room booking
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Receptionist position will ideally have:
- A background in either Customer Service/Reception or Administration
- Strong communication skills
- High proficiency on Microsoft office
- Ambition and a proactive work nature
What's on Offer
The role of Receptionist offers progression within the business and the opportunity to grow your responsibility level whilst working with a great team.