You are here
- 2 weeks temporary basis
- Perth, CBD
About Our Client
With offices based in Perth, Brisbane, Bangkok and Bangladesh and an extensive amount of specialist experience within the field, our client is at the forefront of engineering services with the vision to grow and promote within.
As a Receptionist, the purpose of your role will be to fill a 2 week annual-leave position, providing a courteous, professional and proactive front-facing position.
Your duties will include:
- Taking inbound calls, taking detailed messages and/or transferring calls to the relevant person
- Filing and archiving of confidential documentation
- Processing of supplier invoices into accounts payable
- Data entry
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate must have:
- High school certification
- Business certification or equivalent
- High level admin skills -confidentiality
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment
A successful candidate will be able to complete administrative tasks in a timely and accurate manner, provide high quality customer service, accurately process invoices and efficiently process time sheets.
What's on Offer
- 2 weeks full-time position
- CBD location