You are here
- Are you available immediately?
- Do you have previous Reception expereince?
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a corporate front of house Receptionist to come and assist the team of 5 and manage over 65 meeting rooms as well as event assistance. As this role is dealing with high networth individuals both internal and external our client does require the successful applicant to have had experience within a similar environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors into the building
- Issuing relevant security passes
- Answering a busy switchboard on a National scale and diverting where necessary.
- Responsible for over 65 meeting rooms, clearing down after meetings and ensuring relevant material are in there beforehand
- Liaising with the catering team to ensure the refreshments are allocated on time
- Assisting the events team with office wide events
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would have:
- Previous exposure managing a busy reception
- A great team ethic and able to muck in when needed
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Previous switchboard experience is a must
What's on Offer
This is an ongoing contract where you will be provided with a uniform, great hourly rate, lunch provided on a Friday as well working in a great team.