You are here
- Development and progression opportunities
- Creative industry
About Our Client
Our client is a unique and creative marketing agency that is leading its peers through an inspired strategy and a dedicated approach to achieving commercial success for their clients. Through a relationship focused outlook, our client is developing a strong market presence and looks to capitalize on this further coming into the New Year.
The Receptionist position will be directly involved in promoting and developing impeccable stakeholder relationships. The role will include but is not limited to;
- Assisting with agency management team.
- Answering and screening incoming calls, taking accurate messages and directing calls as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Greeting clients in a professional and friendly manner.
- Co-ordinate all courier requirements.
- Co-ordinate and distribute all incoming/outgoing mail.
- Calendar management.
- Manage stationary/kitchen orders for the office.
- Assist and provide general administrative support to teams as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will be an energetic and engaging individual with the ability to build rapport with ease. As the face of the company you will go over and above to drive a standard of excellence with external and internal stakeholder relationships. As you will be managing reception, the ability to work as a key team member but also at times autonomously is vital for the role. Furthermore, you will possess strong written and communication skills paired with a professional demeanour. You will be proficient with at least one years experience within a similar role.
What's on Offer
Rare opportunity for a Receptionist to develop and gain valuable exposure to working within the marketing industry.