You are here
- Receptionist position in North Sydney
- Available Immediately
About Our Client
My client is a medium Architectural firm based in North Sydney, with offices all over the globe including London, Asia, and New Zealand, focusing on luxury commercial properties.
The team is very collaborative and social, ensuring the engagement of all staff members to provide a supportive environment.
The role of Receptionist will include the following duties:
- Being the first point of contact for the business
- Answering calls and answering queries
- Keeping the front desk neat and tidy
- Booking meeting rooms and providing refreshment for the meeting rooms
- Assistance with diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Internal events
The Successful Applicant
This position will suit a switched on candidate who is keen to broaden their exposure within a business and further develop their skills.
The successful candidate will most likely:
- Have a minimum of 6 months in a similar role
- Have great communication skills both written and spoken
- High proficiency of Microsoft Office
- Friendly and proactive in their work ethic
- Be able to travel to North Sydney
What's on Offer
As the Receptionist you will be integral to the team and the business. In return you will received