You are here
- Exciting opportunities for office administration
- Immediate start for temp workers
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading and global recruitment agency servicing clients in the corporate, public and not-for-profit sectors. The organization is consistently ranked amongst the best in the world in terms of service delivery and volume of work and prides itself on delivering innovative, commercially-oriented legal solutions. In saying so, our client seeks a vibrant and proactive individual to join their team and will provide incentives for high achievers.
As an integral member of the reception team, key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the national switchboard;
- Being the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders;
- Answering and directing phone calls;
- Maintaining the presentation of the reception area;
- Filing and data entry;
- General administrative duties;
- Organising the booking of meeting rooms, video conferences and teleconferences; and
- Liaising with office services and catering staff to ensure the efficient operation of the office environment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have reception or office administration experience. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You will take initiative and be able to work effectively under pressure. Given the nature of the client, you will be professionally presented and will be confident interacting with stakeholders of all levels of seniority. Ideally you will have had experience with MS Office Suite and systems such as MYOB, SAP & TRIM. Finally, you will be a team player with a positive attitude who will fit in with the dynamic reception team.
What's on Offer
- Attractive pay rates under a temp contract
- Immediate start
- Convenient Sydney CBD Location
- Working Holiday Visa's accepted