You are here
- Social Team Environment
- Central CBD Location
About Our Client
This business is a leading professional consultancy, providing services and advice to their large portfolio of leading companies. With an emphasis on first class customer service, their office services team is currently seeking a vibrant and energetic individual to join them.
In this role, you will work to provide first class customer service through your reception and administrative tasks. Specifically your responsibilities will include;
- Meeting and greeting key clients and business stakeholders
- Managing and redirecting all incoming calls
- Distributing mail and organising all couriers
- Coordinating bookings for internal meetings and board rooms including catering and set up
- Organising all stationary orders and office supplies
- Assisting with facilities management and liaising with third party suppliers
- Supporting the finance team with accounts payable and invoice requirements
- Providing ongoing support to the office support team and also management team as requested
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will ideally have at least 1 year's demonstrated experience within a reception or administration position. As you will be liaising with key stakeholders across the business exceptional communication and presentation skills are essential. You will be working in a fast paced environment and as such you will have good time management skills. You will have sound technical knowledge and practical experience using MS Office Suite.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-recognised global organisation. Located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and social team environment.