You are here
Attractive Hourly Rate
Sydney CBD location
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Government Body dedicated to customer service and smooth business processes. A customer orientated Receptionist is needed to join there friendly and professional team.
As a vital member of the team, your key duties and responsibilities include:
- Greeting and assisting visitors into the office in a friendly and professional manner;
- Manage incoming telephones enquiries, including responding to general enquiries and re-directing calls as appropriate, and relaying messages in a timely manner;
- Coordinate courier requests and rescheduling of meetings and appointments where appropriate;
- Track correspondence, briefings and incoming and outgoing mail;
- Provide secretarial support to meetings including meeting room set-up, distribution of agenda paper, taking minutes and liasing with external stakeholders; and
- Provide other reception administrative support as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must be highly organised with excellent communication skills and customer service. A keen eye for detail and administration capabilities is essential. The applicant also needs to be able to respond to challenges that are present by customers and overcome problems that may arise. Overall, a positive and enthusiastic person will be the best fit for this role.
What's on Offer
- Training and development opportunities;
- Appealing salary rate;
- Great working conditions; and
- Friendly and encouraging team.