You are here
A competitive salary package
Unrivalled opportunities for career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known service provider in the Insurance sector who pride themselves on prioritising customer service and the development of their staff. Due to a promotion within the existing support team, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist to join their dynamic support team.
As the Receptionist reporting into the Office Manager, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all client interactions - face to face, over the phone and via email;
- Coordinating the internal room bookings system to ensure the smooth running of the office;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is met by keeping clear and thorough customer records;
- Receiving, recording and resolving any customer feedback and complaints;
- Working with the in-house software system;
- Completing daily task reports for the Administration team;
- Maintaining strong knowledge of products and services in the organisation;
- Abiding by all company policies and procedures; and
- Ad hoc administrative support of the team as required including filing, printing and binding.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has demonstrated and proven background in a similar role, with at 2 years' experience as a Receptionist. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and proven mastery of MS Office Suite, particularly Word. You will be professionally presented and be able to interact confidently with people of all levels from seniority staff members to customers. Furthermore, you will be a positive and motivated individual who takes ownership of the role whilst working as a part of a high performing and passionate team.
What's on Offer
As an employer of choice in the Insurance sector, our client is proud to offer:
- A competitive salary package;
- Unrivalled opportunities for career progression; and
- An innovative work environment with a supportive team-based culture.