You are here
Temporary 2 week assignment
Not for profit organisation
About Our Client
My client are an established not for profit organisation who provide a range of valued support services. They offer a friendly and helpful team culture and are conveniently located in central Perth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that is eager to work for an organisation that supports the wider community. The key purpose of this role is to provide welcoming support to the organisations clients. You will handle all incoming enquiries and arrange appointments for the team. You will meet and greet clients at Reception and ensure the waiting area is well presented. You will perform ad hoc administrative duties for the team as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Proven experience in a Reception role
- A friendly and welcoming nature and the ability to professionally support clients who may be in distress
- The ability to remain calm when working under pressure
- A good attitude and a willingness to add value to a small team
- Excellent communication skill
Previous experience working in the medical or not for profit sector will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- 2 week temporary role
- Central Perth location
- Opportunity to add value to others