You are here
- Career Development
- Attractive Salary
About Our Client
Our client is well established in the investment world, with billions of dollars under management. They are driven and passionate about all aspects of their business and strive to advance their position in the market through strong core values and impeccable investment knowledge. A significant opportunity has presented itself for a Receptionist/Administration Assistant to undertake a varied role within this exceptional company.
The Receptionist/Administration Assistant position will set an exceptional standard as the first point of contact. In this hybrid role your responsibilities will vary and include the following:
- Managing and directing all incoming calls and transferring in a timely manner
- Meeting and greeting crucial stakeholders on arrival through customer first approach
- Providing pivotal assistance to the CFO and COO through administrative support requirements
- Coordinating and managing all office stationery, equipment and catering requirements
- Updating and maintaining the database as well as record management
- Coordinating invoices and processing banking requirements
- Drafting and proofing monthly reporting documentation and presentations
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role, you will be a friendly individual with strong written and communication skills paired with a professional demeanour. The Receptionist/Administration Assistant position will be a varied role which will require an individual with a proactive and enthusiastic nature. Additionally, the individual will have an aptitude for Microsoft Office Suit (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) coupled with an immaculate attention to detail. Ideally you will have previous experience as a corporate Receptionist for a professional services company. As the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders you will drive a high standard of excellence.
What's on Offer
Our client is continuously delivering on high standards and is offering a Receptionist/Administration Assistant the opportunity to develop their skill set in a varied role alongside this high performing company.