You are here
Convenient location in Ashburton
Innovative and dynamic team
About Our Client
Our client is a progressive and a leader within the financial services industry, offering a wealth of knowledge and many years of experience. They pride themselves on upholding the highest professional standards whilst providing services to a broad client database. This organization offers both a stable and a fantastic work environment to their employees.
In this role, the key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead the general support for the accounting and financial advice team
- Managing of Company Statements including invoices and minutes
- Deal with client queries and liaise with Australian Taxation Office in regards to client requests
- Collation of all tax returns, business activity statements and other client correspondence.
- Assisting with client enquiries
- Management and correspondence of emails
- General administration duties - maintain databases, scanning and filing, distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, assist with client functions/meetings
This is a true support position where you will be expected to build strong knowledge of the business and be able to provide support to the leadership team whilst overseeing the day to day smooth running of the office.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be an adaptable individual who is able to work in a fast paced environment and ideally have proven experience in a similar role within the financial services industry. You will have outstanding communication and written skills that will demonstrate a proactive and results orientated approach and are able to multitask in a timely and efficient manner.
What's on Offer
- Great company culture
- View to turn permanent