You are here
A convenient Sydney CBD location
Attractive hourly rate- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client is a growing and reputable organisation who are looking for a hard-working and motivated administrator/receptionist to join their office support team. This is a great opportunity to gain excellent experience within a global company.
This role will involve both reception and general administration duties.
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients including phone, email and face-to-face interactions;
- Managing the meeting room bookings system;
- Formatting all documents and reports to ensure professional presentation;
- Maintaining internal records on excel in a timely and accurate manner;
- Organising corporate events for staff and external stakeholders;
- Completing all administrative support duties as required by the team including filing, photocopying and proof reading.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a corporate environment, while having exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Excel;
- Great time management ability whilst being well-organized and taking pride in their work, giving the ability to take initiative to prioritise the completion of tasks as required;
- Professional presentation and communication skills, in a confident and interactive manner along all stakeholders; and
- Be able to work alongside other driven and dynamic professionals.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start;
- Highly competitive salary;
- Convenient CBD location; and
- Friendly and dynamic work place culture;