You are here
This position is now filled
- Generous hourly rate
- Immediate start
About Our Client
Our client is a well-recognsied Government service provider with newly refurbished offices located in the heart of the CBD. With a customer-focussed approach and a supportive workplace culture, our client is hoping to welcome another Receptionist/Administrator to join their growing office support team.
As an integral member of the Office Support team, key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients;
- Acting as the first point of contact for all client interactions - face to face, over the phone and via email;
- Coordinating local, domestic and international couriers;
- Maintaining documented Standard Operating Procedures for Corporate Services;
- Preparing thorough hand-over notes and working closely with other receptionists; and
- Providing general administrative assistance across the business as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years experience in a corporate environment and will have exceptional written and verbal communication. You will be an organized individual who takes pride in their work and is able to take initiative to prioritise the completion of tasks as required. Given the customer-facing nature of the role, you will be professionally presented and will be confident interacting with stakeholders of all levels of seniority. Finally, the ideal candidate will fit in with a motivated and supportive team.
What's on Offer
- A highly competitive hourly rate;
- Immediate start;
- Unique opportunity to further develop your administrative skill set; and
- A supportive and team-based organisational culture.