You are here
This position is now filled
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Imemdiate start for a temporary assignment
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable State Government agency with busy offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Due to absences created by leave requirements over the busy Christmas period, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist/Administrator to join their friendly team on a temporary basis.
This role will involve both Reception and general Administration duties. As such, key responsibilities include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients including phone, email and face-to-face interactions;
- Managing the meeting room bookings system;
- Formatting all documents and reports to ensure professional presentation;
- Maintaining internal records on excel and TRIM in a timely and accurate manner;
- Organising corporate events for staff and external stakeholders; and
- Completing all administrative support duties as required by the team including filing, photocopying and proof reading.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a State Government agency and will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You will have an intermediate level of proficiency in the MS Office Suite and will have experience with TRIM. You will be an organised individual who takes pride in their work and is able to take initiative to prioritise the completion of tasks as required. Given the client-facing nature of the role, you will be professionally presented and will be confident interacting with stakeholders of all levels of seniority.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start
- Modern offices located in the heart of the CBD