You are here
This position is now filled
- A permanent opportunity for a Receptionist to join the an amazing team
- Based in North Ryde with great transport links
About Our Client
My client is a key player in the financial services world with partnerships with both banks and other financial institutions.
The role itself is incredibly varied, whilst it will be on Reception the team is looking for someone who feels comfortable interacting with clients and would have no issue taking on additional responsibility when all settled in. The ideal candidate would therefore be someone with ambition who is looking to progress their career.
They pride themselves on the collaborative nature of the office and the flexible work life balance which leaves them with a proactive engaged workforce. As a business they are committed to establishing this reputation.
The role of Receptionist/Client Services will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Answering any incoming calls
- Welcoming guests
- Liaising with key stakeholders to organise meetings and conferences
- Being the first point of contact for the business
- Ordering stationary and catering for the office
- Assisting the teams with all ad hoc administration
- Working alongside the Executive Assistant to help the Executive leadership team
The Successful Applicant
For this role of Receptionist/Client Services my client is looking for the following qualities:
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively via phone and email
- Background in an Administrative position
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- High level of organisation
- Ability to build strong relationships and work in a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work, strong time management skills
- Confident, self-motivated with the ability to show initiative
- Strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
This role is offering a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing company that is keen to progress the careers of their employees. With a great work life balance and competitive salary, as well as excellent location in North Ryde.