You are here
Recruitment Administrator - Temporary Position
3 month contract
Based in Eight Mile Plains
About Our Client
A leader in their field, this company has a National presence, across a broad range of service aligned to the hospitality industry. To assist with a peak in workload, my client requires a recruitment administrator to assist with quickly processing components of the recruitment process.
Based in Eight Mile Plains, you will be responsible for:
- Taking detailed references
- Arranging compliance documents including medical and visa documentation
- Uploading forms and ensuring internal processes are met
- Assisting with initial phone screens
- Ad-hoc duties required in the recruitment process
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running. As a result, the following experience will be required:
- Experience with Page Up
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills & a confident communicator
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Ability to influence & build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
What's on Offer
This position will begin next Wednesday, so you will need to be immediately available.
The site is best accessed by car, with parking available onsite or on-street.
The role will be Monday to Friday, standard office hours.
Please apply online to be considered.