You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level
Team and individual awards and incentives.
UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun- in order to achieve ones personal and career goals.
As a specialist recruitment consultant, you will:
- Identify and develop client/business relationships in a corporate environment
- Advise and consult with candidates on the best possible solutions to their job search
- Maintain candidate relationships in order to meet client needs
- Assess and respond accordingly to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice as a consultant to clients and candidates
- Network to build business information and market knowledge that can be converted into commercial opportunities
This role is within a team that has experienced significant growth in the last two years and you will be coming into an established team with a strong client base.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to influence clients and source roles
- An ambitious, results driven and team oriented attitude
- Relationship building skills
- Resilience and a drive to succeed and exceed
- A University Degree
What's on Offer
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible and continuing to support parents in the workplace.
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- A sociable and friendly office environment
- Long-term career growth and development
- Volunteering days and giving back initiatives