You are here
Recruitment Consultant - High Volume Desk
- Fast paced & highly transactional desk working for the world's biggest brands
- Join a team with over 18 years combined recruitment experience
About Our Client
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment comprised of the combined operations of Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. With a market capitalisation in excess of GBP 1.3 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 5,000 staff with offices located in 36 countries. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programs. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well being is vital to the growth of our global team. We continue to expand through a proven culture of promotion - hiring Consultants to become our future business leaders.
We operate across seven offices across Australia: Sydney, Chatswood, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, Wheelers Hill and Perth. We continue to expand through a proven culture of promotion - hiring Consultants to become our future business leaders. We will always draw on the skills and experience of proven team members. Join our culture of success and expand your career horizons around the PageGroup world.
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client/business relationships, selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business. You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. Additionally you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. This will include sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues with a track record of demonstrated recruitment experience, a successful sales orientated background or graduates with a degree in business or marketing. Furthermore, you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, and team oriented. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as an entrepreneurial spirit. We provide unlimited career opportunities within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive ongoing development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team who are proud and passionate about what they do.
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunities within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonuses (based on achievement of individual and team-based targets)
- Work with the world's biggest brands
- Proven track record of hiring professionals from a non-recruitment background and equipping them with the skills to quickly become successful
- Access to dedicated in-house team of learning and development specialists
- Strong commitment to internal promotion and employee empowerment
- Opportunity for rapid promotion and to be exposed to a range of career options and global opportunities.