You are here
- Recruitment Consultant opportunity
- Incredible team based in the Chatswood office
About Our Client
An incredible opportunity to join an international business, with 3 offices in Sydney alone. The team here in Chatswood consists of a social, hardworking group of consultants who support each other, and are committed to growing the business in the North Shore.
As a company there is always the potential for progression, and the business stands out in the market for being first class in their training and growth of all their consultants.
The role of Recruitment Consultant is an incredibly varied role, one which continually changes and will keep you on your toes. It is predominately a sales position, with the need to also account manage and problem solve.
- Build on your candidate database, meeting relevant candidates for your discipline.
- Giving advice to candidates in regards to their resume and interview technique.
- Build on the client database, creating, developing and maintaining key contacts.
- Organise your own time and diary.
- Organise and attend client meetings to ensure you are keeping up to date with your clients and ensuring they are kept informed about the market
- Business development
- Work to a team and individual budget
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this position will need to be switched on, resilient and someone who enjoys a busy, fast paced environment.
Coming from a sales background will help, however it is not essential as there will be training. What is needed is a commercial mind set, a real commitment to building your desk and clients, and a strong team work ethic.
This position is open to both graduates and experienced sales consultants.
What's on Offer
To work for a brilliant company and amazing collaborative team. In a rewarding role with the opportunity to progress.
The salary offered is competitive with additional earning potential.
If you would like more information I would be happy to have an informal, confidential conversation. Please do feel free to call on 0282218112.