You are here
A competitive base salary plus quarterly performance bonuses;
A highly sociable office environment;
About Our Client
The Recruitment Consultant role is an incredibly varied, challenging and also rewarding opportunity to broaden your skillset. PageGroup, as a whole, has a proven track record of retaining its most talented individuals and prides itself on investing in the career progression of its people. Organically growing form a single office in the UK in 1976, PageGroup now has a global presence in over 36 countries. With an established culture that has been built on a unified set of values, we all share in the success of the organisation, through our passionate and highly focussed work ethos.
The key accountabilities of being a Recruitment Consultant include;
- Identify and develop client/business relationships in a corporate environment;
- Advise and consult with candidates on the best possible solutions to their job search;
- Maintain candidate relationships in order to meet client needs;
- Assess and respond accordingly to the needs of each particular client or assignment;
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities;
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond;
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice as a consultant to clients and candidates;
- Network to build business information and market knowledge that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must possess advanced administrative and research skills along with a high level of proficiency with the MS Office Suite. They must be immaculately presented with an exceptional attention to detail. Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must have along with outstanding organisational and time management skills.
The Specialist Recruitment Consultant must be personable, professional and able to develop strong relationships with different levels of staff and colleagues across the business. As you will be working as part of a team, you are expected to be a team player- respectful and cooperative, whilst demonstrating the initiative to work autonomously also.
You must be ambitious, results driven and incredibly hard working
What's on Offer
The job offer;
- A competitive base salary plus quarterly performance bonuses;
- A highly sociable office environment;
- Long term career growth and development.