You are here
Register for Temporary Customer Service Roles
- Working Holiday Visa's welcome
- Be pro-active and register for upcoming projects
About Our Client
Page Personnel are a leading global recruitment agency and we have a number of specialists recruiting customer service positions. We have established relationships with some of Sydney's leading businesses, including both big business and SMEs. Many of our clients have indicated that they have upcoming temporary needs within their business, especially looking for inbound high call volume representatives.
Should you wish to be considered for these opportunities, apply today to register with Page Personnel.
To be considered for these opportunities all applicants must have prior working experience in an office based customer service position. We require customer service professionals who are passionate about going above and beyond in their roles. Experience in an outbound contact centre is highly sought after at this time. In addition, many of our clients are also specifically seeking candidate with experience in a high call volume environment and others are seeking those with experience using SAP. By registering with Page Personnel you will be exposed to suitable opportunities that match your own background.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Desire to work a temporary assignment;
- Experience working in an inbound Call Centre environment;
- Excellent communication skills and committed to achieving customer service of the highest standard;
- An Energetic, self-motivated and proactive "can do" attitude;
- Availability to work between the hours of 8.00am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday; and
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
What's on Offer
- Various temporary opportunities available
- Short and long term assignments
- Full time hours available
- Positions commencing regularly over the coming month
- Various locations across the CBD and Inner City area
- Competitive hourly rates