You are here
Rental Assistant (Technical)
- Technical and constantly developing product.
- Great team culture!
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian owned and operated company with a national presence. They are a key player in the safety/environmental industry and distribute a range of products including gas detection systems and water quality meters to commercial clients.
As Rental Assistant, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Controlling rental documents and ensuring that product serial numbers are correctly recorded.
- Cleaning and calibrating technical equipment that has been returned from the field.
- Controlling stock including organizing for equipment to be transferred from other branches when required.
- Assembling orders according to rental requests produced by the Rental Manager.
- Ad-hoc lifting and cleaning when required.
- Downloading data from equipment returned by clients onto computers.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant will come from a technical background, whilst still having a proven track record in an administration or customer service role. Additionally, they will possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A mature attitude and the ability to work autonomously when required.
- An eye for detail and the ability to plan and organize the rental function of the business.
- High levels of self-motivation.
- Exposure to engineering, environmental or the OH&S industry will be highly regarded but is not essential.
This opportunity would be ideal for somebody that had some lab or scientific experience but was looking to pursue a career in a commercial business.
What's on Offer
We are looking for a committed, long term team member and a competitive salary is on offer for the right person. If you are looking for a position where you can develop and grow over time in a supportive environment, send in your CV via the "Apply Now" button!