You are here
This position is now filled
Repair Coordinator (phone based)
- Busy, fast-paced role
- Dynamic team-based culture
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing business specialising in the end-to-end structural repair of homes on behalf of a major Australian insurer. Headquartered in Melbourne, the organisation services projects across Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales.
This position involves working with customers to allocate and coordinate the appropriate subcontractors to repair their property when they've lodged a claim. The various duties and responsibilities expected of the successful applicant include:
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Coordinate a high volume of active jobs, including managing the allocation and coordination of trade staff
- Ensuring projects are carried out within their allotted time-frame and providing regular updates to the customer along the way
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Commercial decision making when scheduling repairs
- Meeting and exceeding various KPI's
- Various administrative tasks
- Ability to function effectively as a cohesive team
The Successful Applicant
Ideally the successful applicant will have experience working in a high volume contact centre, but this is not absolutely essential. A strong applicant will have a depth of knowledge in the Building Industry and be able to identify which tradesmen will be needed for various repair jobs. Resilience, creativity and a level head are three important attributes necessary for success in this fast paced role.
What's on Offer
- Industry-leading remuneration package
- Long-term career progression with a rapidly growing business
- Flexible working culture including bring your dog to work day!