You are here
- Full-time permanent repair coordinator role in South Melbourne
- Work with a fast growing and exciting Australian company
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing business that works on behalf of Australia's leading General Insurers to repair homes throughout Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland and are dedicated to providing their customers with the highest quality customer service. Our client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a repair coordinator in this team orientated environment.
An exciting opportunity as arisen in this fast-paced working environment you will be involved in working with customers to allocate and coordinate the appropriate subcontractors to repair their property after they lodge a claim. You will be responsible for coordinating a high volume of active jobs including managing the allocation and coordination of trade staff alongside ensuring projects are carried out with their allocated time-frame providing customers with regular updates throughout this process. You will have to undertake various administrative tasks as well as ensure you are consistently meeting your KPI's.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience working in a high volume contact centre is favourable
- Knowledge of the building / trades industry
- Excellent interpersonal and phone skills
- Able to work well in a team
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
What's on Offer
- Permanent full time repair coordinator role in South Melbourne
- Opportunities for career progression with a growing business
- Fun workplace culture with bring your dog to work days