You are here
Retention Specialist - 3 days per week
- Flexible but stable opportunity with a fantastic hourly rate!
- Broad array of staff incentives and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading name in the business services sector and prides itself on offering premium, accredited offers courses to top-tier company executives. Their aim is to make a positive impact on society and the economy through education on governance, director development and advocacy. They currently have close to 36,000 clients, which includes directors and senior leaders from business, government and the not-for-profit sectors. Additionally they offer facilities such as meeting rooms, study lounges and other quality facilities to their clients to ensure efficiency in their work and to offer a centralised location to host events.
This position is newly created within the business due to the need for separating retention and member support services. The successful applicant will be contacting a list of members whose memberships have lapsed within a month, with the purpose of deducing the reason they haven't renewed and providing creative motives for them to re-sign. The call is then escalated to the support/sales team to close the re-sign.
The responsibilities and duties expected of the successful applicant include:
- Conducting a moderate-high volume of outbound calls to existing members with recently lapsed memberships
- Asking probing questions to deduce the reasons behind the lapse
- Providing well thought out, creative solutions to entice the member to renew their membership
- Efficiently updating and recording interactions with customers on the CRM
- Effectively escalate cases to the relevant teams
- Have the confidence required to effectively liaise with company directors/executives
- Answer basic inbound member queries
- Ensure service quality levels are met
- Be partial to working a maximum of 3 days per week
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have previous experience in an outbound customer service environment, and preferably experience with member retention. Highly refined and articulate verbal communication skills are essential as you will be liaising with greatly educated, successful people on a daily basis. This person will have to be able to listen effectively and produce quick, well thought-out responses to queries or reasons for non-renewal to entice the member to stay on the subscription basis. The position is part-time, meaning the individual will have to be comfortable working a maximum of 22.5 hours a week.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Initial 12-month contract with a view to make permanent or extend
- Access to quality facilities and amenities in a newly renovated office space
- Very convenient CBD location