You are here
- Fantastic CBD City Location
- Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
Our Client specialises in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services.
The role of Revenue Officer works to ensure that revenue processing, receipting, client account administrative support, electronic claiming and credit control are carried out in a timely and accurate manner. Melbourne will also be providing operational support and assisting finance team members with queries relating to billing and debtor collection.
The essence of this role:
- Credit control/Debtor collection
- Receipting of payment received
- Account enquiries
- Data entry
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Experience in accounts receivable or similar roles
- Must be proficient in English (both written and oral).
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, specifically MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Empathy and patience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Aged Care legislation including the Aged Care Act 1997, principles, Residential Care Manual and Community Care Guidelines is a MUST
- Experience with SUN Systems is an advantage.
- Experience with Manad is an advantage.
- Experience with Medicare online claiming systems is an advantage.
- A background in an administrative role within Finance and/or the Aged Care industry is an advantage.
What's on Offer
This Client works to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles.