You are here
This position is now filled
Revenue Team Leader
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known education provider in the North shore. They are currently seeking a Team leader to manage their revenue team for a 3 month contract. This team will have multiple direct reports, with a core function around debt collection, reporting and process improvement.
Reporting to the Revenue Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Supervising the collection of payments and meet collection targets
- Maintain up to date knowledge of legislative requirements surrounding US financial Aid and other international loan programs.
- Build and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other financial services team to identify, develop and implement initiatives and processes aim at improving the revenue cycle.
- Identify potential collection problems
- Conducting monthly reconciliations and filing of month end aged balances
- Manage the database and archives related to debtor information
The Successful Applicant
The successful service minded applicant will have extensive Revenue, collections or Accounts Receivable background, with previous experiencing in a management capacity. They will have first-rate communicative ability - written and verbal, and be collaborative, open and approachable in a busy office setting.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a respectful and team oriented work place with the opportunity for you to utilise your team and skill-set to take ownership of your role. Potential for other responsibilities and permanency are reserved for a top performer.