You are here
- Competitive salary package
- Dynamic and team-based workplace culture
About Our Client
Our client is an exciting and growing winemaker, with offices located close to the Sydney CBD. As a growing Australian FMCG organisation, our client prides themselves on fostering a culture of passion and on producing high quality products. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an up and coming administrator to join their Sydney Offices, supporting the State Sales Manager.
As the Sales Administrator supporting the State Sales Manager, the key duties and responsibilities of this varied role will include:
- Independently managing the Consumer Tasting program including recruitment of hosts, handling all communications and monitoring data;
- Assisting in the maintenance of the Consumer Database by providing customer and sales support, compiling reports and troubleshooting;
- Providing comprehensive sales support including managing supplies and office stock, assisting with enquiries of both customers and the sales team, scheduling appointments and coordinating travel;
- Facilitating sales initiatives;
- Assisting with proposal preparation and deal submissions;
- Assisting with the administration of the company's WHS policies;
- Administration of the CRM system to ensure accurate and timely reporting; and
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to the wider team as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have at least 1 years administration experience and will have a positive and results-oriented attitude. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an intermediate knowledge of MS Office. You will be a highly motivated individual with highly effective time management skills who thrives working both independently and in a team-based environment. Given the client-facing nature of the role, you will be an outgoing individual who is confident interacting with stakeholders of all levels of seniority and who is professionally presented.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package;
- Unique opportunity for career progression; and
- Dynamic and team-based workplace environment.