You are here
- Permanent role for long term stability
- Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Established for over 70 years my client is a yearly award winning specialist in the service industry. This family owned business is the largest Australian market leader within their field. With both global and local operations and enviable portfolio of clients and industry links, our client can facilitate progressive careers with ease. Based in Villawood.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales administrator to join this welcoming family owned business. Due to ongoing expansion within their Sales Team they are currently seeking an energetic enthusiastic individual, who is confident in their ability as a support function.
Reporting to the General Manager your day to day will look like:
- To liaise daily with clients and respond to inbound enquiries
- Assist in compiling monthly reports for key accounts, account managers and BDMs
- Undertake all processing of sales and purchase orders
- Completing paper work to process new debtors with CMF team
- Provide weekly activity reports.
- To report to the Manager any matters that are likely to or are having a significant positive or negative effect on trading or the prospects of attaining budgetary goals.
- Monitor and observe the requirements of the company Quality Assurance policy bringing any issues of non-conformance to the attention of the Sales Manager.
- Monitor and adhere to the requirements of the Company's Workplace Health and Safety Policies.
- Build manuals and documentation as required.
- Adhoc admin duties
The Successful Applicant
You will come from a Sales background with a friendly yet professional demeanour as you will be required to liaise with customers and clients. They are seeking passionate individuals who resonate with the company's values and brand. You will need to be able to demonstrate the following;
- Excellent communication skills with an enthusiastic and passionate attitude;
- Strong written skills and proficient on Microsoft office.
- Willingness to learn and a keen eye for detail;
- Motivated with a hands on approach;
- Excellent time management;
- Transferable industry experience.
What's on Offer
If you are seeking a genuine career with an employer, our client is offering;
- A real opportunity for progression;
- A reward environment, with incentives and bonuses;
- Supportive, become one of the family environment;
- Access to one of the country's largest service organisations and brands;
- On site parking.