You are here
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible work hours
About Our Client
This business is a dynamic and growing organisation who have been operating in Australia for over 25 years. The business has offices across all States in Australia and overseas. The offices are modern and close to public transport. They are currently seeking a self motivated and experienced individual to manage the account administration and client support for one of their largest clients in Australia.
This is a critical role and requires someone who is flexible, fast learning and eager to work closely with varied stakeholders.
The role will involve but is not limited to:
- Client invoice support (not processing, but assisting to resolve queries)
- Support to internal Sales Consultants regarding invoice processes
- Assisting internal Managers with administration needs
- Key point of contact for largest client account in Australia
- Support external clients with administrative queries and data entry
The Successful Applicant
Experience in the below is required:
- Client support, in particular in relation to invoice processing or queries
- Strong data entry accuracy and speed
- Experience dealing with sales stakeholders is ideal but not essential
- Knowledge of HR systems is another benefit
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity that will split it's time between Parramatta and Sydney CBD, the hours are flexible to an extent and our client offers a friendly and close knit team environment.
- Close to public transport
- Opportunity to work for an international business
- Extend your experience
- Be a key Point of Contact for important client