You are here
Great opportunity for an up and comer!
About Our Client
Our client is a global supply chain business specialising in warehousing, distribution and transport. Due to an internal promotion within the sales team, our client is looking for a Sales Administrator with industry experience to join their team on a full-time basis!
Reporting in to the Sales Manager, the key duties of this role will include:
- Providing administration support to the Sales Manager and wider sales team;
- Coordinating and producing high quality point of sale / marketing materials;
- Gathering and negotiating quotes for sales representatives and reporting findings back to sales team;
- Use of Excel for structuring rates;
- Taking overseas enquiries and providing quotes to overseas officers and partners;
- Setting up itineraries for overseas visitors;
- Maintaining and updating customer database.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will have 1-2 years administration experience within the transport or logistics industries. We are seeking someone with keen attention to detail, strong computer skills (especially Excel), a passion for customer service and sales and well developed interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be an aspiring up and comer within sales or a career administrator with impeccable presentation and a down to earth attitude.
What's on Offer
- 55-60k + Super depending on experience;
- Role vacant due to internal promotion;
- Various opportunities for career progression and growth.